This process will erase all documents and apps from the computer you're installing Endless OS on. Be sure to back up all your data first! If you have a Windows PC, you can install Endless OS without erasing Windows by following these instructions.
- First, create an Endless USB stick. The way to do this depends on your operating system:
- On Linux: follow these instructions to download an Endless OS ISO and create a pendrive with Endless OS.
- On Windows: follow these instructions: How do I create an Endless OS USB stick on Windows?
- On a Mac: follow these instructions to download an Endless OS ISO and write it to a USB stick
Once you have created an Endless OS USB stick:
- Start your computer from the Endless OS USB stick
- Click "Reformat"
- Follow the instructions on screen
Do you have a question?
Fill out our form giving us more information