1. First, be sure your Bluetooth device is switched on.
2. Next, click on the Bluetooth icon at the bottom right corner of your screen, on the toolbar. The Bluetooth icon looks like this
3. Be sure that Bluetooth and Visibility are turned on. There are switches with status symbols: means ON, and means OFF. When the switch is ON, it will turn blue.
4. Select Set Up a New Device… to connect a new Bluetooth device to your computer.
5. A separate dialog box called Device Search will open. Your Bluetooth device should appear in the list of devices in the dialog box.
6. Select the device you are trying to connect and click Next.
The device should now be successfully connected. If the connection fails, try turning the device and Bluetooth and Visibility settings off and on, and then try connecting again.