To create the SD card from Endless OS, you can use the included GNOME Disks application, you can find it in the App Center or in the search area located in the desktop
1. After downloading the image and connecting the SD card, launch GNOME Disks, select your SD card on the sidebar on the left,
2. Click the ☰ menu on the top-right, and select “Restore Disk Image…”. +
3. Click on Image to restore, and Choose the image you just downloaded
4. and click “Start Restoring” and then “Restore”.
5. If you have set up a password, for your account, this will be requested for authentication